The Future of Health for All
At Providence St. Joseph Health, we use our voice to advocate for vulnerable populations and needed reforms in health care. We are also pursuing innovative ways to transform health care by keeping people healthy, and making our services more convenient, accessible and affordable for all. In an increasingly uncertain world, we are committed to high-quality, compassionate health care for everyone—regardless of coverage or ability to pay. We help people and communities benefit from the best health care model for the future—today.
Together, our 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. The Providence St. Joseph Health family includes:
- Providence Health & Services across five western states
- St. Joseph Health in California and Texas
- Covenant Health in West Texas
- Facey Medical Foundation in Los Angeles, CA.
- Hoag Memorial Presbyterian in Orange County, CA.
- Kadlec in Southeast Washington
- Pacific Medical Centers in Seattle, WA.
- Swedish Health Services in Seattle, WA.
Providence Health & Services and St. Joseph Health came together as Providence St. Joseph Health in 2016. As a combined organization, we are serving more people, advancing best practices and continuing our more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Delivering services across seven states, Providence St. Joseph Health is committed to touching millions of more lives and enhancing the health of the American West to transform care for the next generation and beyond.