- Venkat Bhamidipati, executive vice president and chief financial officer
- Mike Butler, president of operations and strategy
- Hector Boirie, senior vice president and chief resources officer
- Debra A. Canales, executive vice president and chief administrative officer
- Amy Compton-Phillips, M.D., executive vice president and chief clinical officer
- Michael Cotton, CEO, Providence Health Plans, and president, Ayin Health Solutions
- Elaine Couture, executive vice president and chief executive, Washington-Montana
- Carladenise A. Edwards, Ph.D., executive vice president and chief strategy officer
- Jo Ann Escasa-Haigh, executive vice president and chief financial officer, operations
- Joel Gilbertson, senior vice president, community partnerships
- Robert Hellrigel, senior vice president and chief executive, Senior Community Services
- Dougal Hewitt, executive vice president and chief mission officer
- Rod Hochman, M.D., president and CEO
- Orest Holubec, senior vice president and chief communication officer
- Leroy Hood, M.D., Ph.D., senior vice president and chief science officer; chief strategy officer, co-founder and professor, Institute for Systems Biology
- Guy Hudson, M.D., chief executive, Swedish
- Kevin Klockenga, executive vice president and chief executive, Northern California
- Bruce Lamoureux, senior vice president and chief executive, Alaska
- Kevin Manemann, president and CEO, PSJH medical foundations, California and Texas
- Aaron Martin, executive vice president and chief digital and innovation officer
- Rhonda Medows, M.D., president, population health management and CEO, Ayin Health Solutions
- B.J. Moore, executive vice president and chief information officer
- Richard Parks, executive vice president and chief executive, Texas-New Mexico
- Preston Simmons, chief operating officer, Alaska
- Cindy Strauss, executive vice president and chief legal officer
- Greg Till, chief people officer, human resources
- Sheryl Vacca, senior vice president and chief risk officer
- Lisa Vance, executive vice president and chief executive, Oregon
- Mike Waters, executive vice president, ambulatory care network
- Erik Wexler, executive vice president and chief executive, Southern California - Los Angeles, Orange County, High Desert
Board of Trustees
As a not-for-profit, faith-based healthcare organization, Providence St. Joseph Health is governed by a Board of Trustees. This voluntary group of individuals bring a wealth of experience and expertise to our ministries. They each come from diverse backgrounds and share a deep commitment to shaping the future of health care and meeting the needs of our communities for generations to come. These individuals are passionate about helping to guide our ministries and dedicated to extending our missions in new and transformative ways.
- Richard “Dick” Blair, chair
- David Olson, vice chair
- Dick P. Allen
- Isaiah Crawford, Ph.D.
- Sr. Lucille Dean, SP
- Sr. Diane Hejna, CSJ, RN
- Rod Hochman, M.D.
- Michael Holcomb
- Phyllis Hughes, RSM
- Sallye Liner, MSN, RN
- Mary E. Lyons, Ph.D.
- Walter W. “Bill” Noce, Jr.
- Carolina Reyes, M.D.
- Phoebe Yang
Our sponsors have the responsibility and moral accountability for Providence St. Joseph Health as a Catholic health care ministry –– they enable our Catholic identity, and assure that we participate in Jesus’ healing mission through our care to those in need.
The Sponsors Council includes lay individuals, as well as members of the Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange and Sisters of Providence, who join together in serving as sponsors of Providence St. Joseph Health.
- Sr. Sharon Becker, CSJ, CNM, MSN
- Eleanor Brewer
- William “Bill” Cox
- Russ Danielson
- Edward E. “Ned” Dolejsi
- Jeffery Flocken
- Sr. Katherine “Kit” Gray, CSJ
- Mark Koenig
- Barbara Savage
- Sr. Barbara Schamber, SP