The vision of the Best in the West Nursing Newsletter is to engage and inspire Nurses of Providence St. Joseph Health and serve as a trusted resource of information relevant to nursing practice, innovation, and collaboration throughout our organization.
Goals of the newsletter are to:
- Support safe and reliable evidence-based nursing care
- Keep nurses informed about nursing practice experiences from across the organization
- Inspire our Nurses through stories of notable nurses and their accomplishments throughout our organization
- Increase awareness of the role of nursing across care settings
- Showcase what it means to be a Best in the West Providence St. Joseph Health Nurse
The newsletter and its content will be guided by the following principles: innovation, collaboration, inclusivity, a spirit of inquiry, professional development, patient centered care, and evidence based practice. We look forward to your feedback.