Palliative Care Resources
Providence St. Joseph Health libraries have print collections of palliative care texts and classic titles by Dr. Ira Byock, Dr. Elisabeth Kuebler-Ross, and Dr. Sherwin Nuland. For more information please contact your local PJSH library.
- Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC) Course Curriculum - Includes course curricula and CME/CEU across a broad range of palliative care related topics. Provides the essential tools, training, technical assistance, and metrics to build and sustain palliative care in all health care setting.
As a member institution, all PSJH staff have 100% access to essential tools, training and technical assistance.
- Go to CAPC.org and click on the Create an Account button in the upper right hand corner
- Select the name of the PSJH ministry where you are employed from the drop-down
- Enter your PSJH work email
- Create a password
- Continue to CAPC Central (where membership resources are located)