Within Community Technologies, our accredited Connect program shares Epic, our electronic health record, with other independent care providers in the communities we serve, giving access to data across inpatient, outpatient, and specialty services. Epic is the world’s most integrated and shared electronic medical record (EMR).
Our story started in 2009, when we began a journey to implement Epic in our own hospitals and clinics, reaching millions of patients. Within our own health organization, the use of Epic improved patient care and safety and gave our patients a window into their health care record. This was not the end of our story. It was the beginning because there were many other providers who shared the patients we served.
So, we built a Connect team and program to extend the value of Epic shared record, and now our Epic EHR is being used by 1000 plus providers throughout our multi-state health care network – serving practices in Alaska, California, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
When we share Epic with others who care for patients, together we can make a greater impact on the health of the communities we serve – improving patient safety and outcomes.
A fully integrated, unified EMR platform
- A comprehensive, turnkey solution
- Requires fewer resources and less training on your part
- Supported with the unequalled stability and financial strength of Providence St. Joseph Health
- Your financial information is completely protected
- Locally focused account managers
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with back-up and security to protect patient data
- Clinical informaticists to partner with your staff on effective use of the EHR
- A reporting team to simplify regulatory and address reporting needs
- IT support available 24/7; on-call Epic analysts
- Business informaticists to partner with your staff on access and revenue cycle